Thursday, August 04, 2005

WHY OH WHY

I've been having a sore throat for the past 2 days. This morning it felt pretty bad.

Doc said it was due to the lack of sleep. "when you are tired, you breathe harder...."

So i got an MC from the clinic downstairs,

but just before I left, THE Horror of Horrors... My walls started to roar to life... vibrating and cranking away, NOoooooo... of All the days!.. My upstairs neighbour is hacking away the floor and/or the walls.. The cacophony of Drills, I count possibly 3-4 drills.. BrrrrbrrrrBRRRRR... FUCK YOU!!!!!...but unable to shout... it comes out as a whisper

Like dat how to rest?... It's 4pm, I hope they are ending for the day soon...

Tomorrow is the first day of the Chinese 7th month, Hungry Ghost festival. Perhaps he's trying to do his renovation before tomorrow... :p

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

Looks like a flu breakout..I'm getting better...hehe but i've been drinking lotsa cold stuff.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter