Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The HYPE Gallery

I went to the Arts House at Old Parliament Lane yesterday to submit the following two photos to be on display at the hypegallery!!! They should be printed and put on display within the next few days, and when the exhibition at the Arts House ends in early August, the pieces will be moved to the new National Library

These photos are now on sale and if you like them, you can purchase them online. Photos are available in A2,A1 and 40" x 60". From now till the end of the year, 30% of the profit will go to the Business Times Budding Artists fund.

If sufficient, I will use my share of the profits to finance a Digital SLR to bring you better photos, so do support me! thanks alot and happy viewing :-)

Photo #1
(A smiling school girl in the middle of the crowd, taken at the National Day Parade rehearsal 2005, NE-National Educations show 2, 16 July 2005)


Title: Her smile: Youthful and Proud Singaporean
(click to buy artwork)

Photo #2
(A rag and bone man arranging his cans to be recycled at the foot of my block, the cans are then mashed one by one)


Title: Hardship: Years of Pain Etched on his back
(click to buy artwork)


6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger D said...

*wails* you knew I like tha can crucher pic.. Evil evil man, you. Anyway, congrats nonetheless. It's really quite an honour I think.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Sheepish said...

Fantastic pieces, bro. Both are so emoting.

Where can download ah? :P

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

wen: thanks a lot.. i've decided to submit that one cos you and many of my friends like that piece.. =) and I myself like it very much too...

El: download urhead ah! u know wat to do..heheh.. Oei.. join us on the 8th leh.. how come u cant make it?!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Sheepish said...

I'll be out of Singapore on that day lar. I told JJ liao wat. He was last suggesting the 6th right?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

he didnt tell me why u cant make it.. but i think he chose 8th cos more pple couldnt make it on the 6th.. :p

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Sheepish said...

Wah thanks lor... whole buncha y'all go out eat seehoot without me... sob sob.

Acctually hor, I'll be out of Singapore for a family camp with my church. Think the seehoot will be cheaper (and fresher) there :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter