Sunday, January 01, 2006

World Peace and Sex


One wish among hundreds/thousands hanging from bells along the Esplanade,
many people wished for world peace too. ;-)

Every NYE, people flock to the many places in Singapore for countdown parties, my past five count downs were spent in some club getting drunk and jostling with a thousand other people in the same room. This year was much quieter, I was in eating prata with a friend and had a toast of, not red wine or beer... but iced milo dinosaur.

It doesn't feel like a new year... "no Mood" is what most people call it, it's just another day to me... It's a 365 day cycle coming full circle and we're ready for another trip around the sun. I still have to go to work, I still have to go to bed at night and I still have to flush the toilet.

I don't have a habit of making resolutions, cos no one every keeps them. But I can do with a wish or two,

I wish for a cleaner and greener Earth

I wish my neighbour would stop smoking, Dad has weak lungs.

I wish for people to stop killing each other.

I wish to end typing this post and go to bed... right about now.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger D said...

Happy New Year, from a fellow non-believer in new year resolution. :)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR WEN!

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I believe you must make some resolutions then u can come close to achieving them. Even quarter achievement is still better than nothing.

And I also share your wish that neighbours should stop smoking outside their homes. Pls! if wanna smoke please do it inside your own homes and dont come harm innocent ppl.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

the problem is... they are smoking in their homes, but the cigarette damn power..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter