Wednesday, December 21, 2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS


The Sounds Easy choir: Our choir, Sounds Easy will be singing at Raffles City on 22nd Dec at 1900 hrs. Yes, that's today!!!... a delightful serving of xmas carols we promise to bring to you.

I would love to take a holiday during this season, perhaps hop on a plane to some nice tropical island or snow covered city. But I'm still on probation so I can't take leave :p and I don't have the means to finance it yet. For now it will just be a day dream.

Looking back just a little, This year saw many changes and transitions for me,

I finished my university education, went back into the army, left the army, started a new job. Also found some lobangs for photography assignments which has the potential to open many doors for me.

What lies ahead tomorrow and the year ahead is anyone's guess.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

Merry Xmas...

I am hopping around to spread the Xmas cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter