Sunday, October 30, 2005

Amazing Thailand, Bangkok 2005

I visited Bangkok with three of my amigoes from 19 Oct to 23 Oct....
and finally, completed uploading and captioning some of the pictures which I hope will take you with me on our journey through this city of shopping, food, magic, nightlife, culture and religion.


Girl swimming in the Chao Phraya river


Taking on the Dragon


Girl praying at the Four Face Buddha


Boy begging for alms at a busy traffic junction

And, if you still want to see more, there's my photo gallery,
Click on this picture to go there now!... enjoy!

4 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

siyang pls teach me how to do this pic? just one part colored, the rest black/white. thank u! email me hor.

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/80/2023/400/zh.jpg

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

hi, i send u a reply! hope it helps

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

DEE!.. i sent u an email but it got rejected!!!... do let me know another email address that's working so i can send u... :)

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak! sorry sorry... my email hor kena suspended coz never pay subscription on time. muahahaha.... ok ok... email/msn me at quitseey@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter