Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh Yeah Baby Yeah

IF you look at the side bar, you'll notice a new banner!!! "The Photo Book"



I read from some book that it's a good idea to have an album with ten of your best photos, sort of a portfolio. To keep the standard up, once better photos are taken, I will use them to replace the old ones. Go on and click on it!

Another thing, thanks to my Mum, she has loaned me enough money to buy my dream camera... this beast, the Canon EOS 350D...wooohoooo


The power in my hands!


Just clicking on it feels good. I'll now be able to overcome some of the limitations of my prosumer camera, like noisy pictures in low lighting, slow set up time, slow focusing, shutter lag, etc. This thing can continuously snap at 3 frames per second! All this to serve YOU better... ;)

8 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

alamak.. 350D is the model la babe.. :p

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

if 350 bucks i'll get it immediately!!!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah this is da bomb dude!
And it must have cost a bomb too!

Congrats on getting ur dream camera! I can jus feel ur joy!

Now can take nice pics of me hahahah...

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much did u pay for this cam?

lip

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

jonathon: I would buy a few.. hehe

gi: you bet.. better think about some nice poses hahah...

lip: good price, about 1650.. let me know if u wanna get... I can bring u to the shop, TK Foto Techinc at Shaw Tower. but u must buy me lunch and a beer first

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

I will get one for you...when u find me a $350 one.. heheheheh

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! congrats on ur new cam.... must make full use of it okayy... :)

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

dee: I will, I will ;) tot of asking you if u wanna sell some lenses to me.. haha then i realised that you're a Nikon user.. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter