Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mozzie Alert

I received an SMS from an old friend yesterday..

"Been admitted to hospital for Dengue fever"

It was Jijay, my secondary school friend,

my goodness... the thing is, he isnt the first case I've heard about recently, one of my school mates kena last week. One my my sister's friend also got it.

This evening, on the way to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit Jijay I met another secondary school friend, Weiliang..
"I'm going to visit Ah Neh.. he got dengue la"

Then he told me his Neighbour is down with the disease too.. KNN What the hell is going on man, Singapore is being over run by Mozzies.. Dengue must be in fashion...but.. I dunno, it's definately a trend I don't want to follow.

Apart from being thrown into a ward with five other old geezers, Jijay is recovering and seemed to be in high spirits... get well soon man,

Gerard's birthday is coming.. 30 pints of beer coming up...

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Sheepish said...

Eh! Siyang?? Baaaaaas-ket! It's really YOU ah?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter