Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Gigi

Monday night,
I joined GIGI the Bongo player (back in high school) and her pals (less the rest of the block72 pple who weren't able to make it) for a coffee session to celebrate her Birthday which falls Today.. 28th June, she turns 18 this year.

We hung out at Mr Bean at Princep Street, drank overpriced coffee/tea and talked about work, school, aspirations (did we?), childhood memories, i.e Constable Ah Cai, BookWorm club and entering the CTE tunnel for the first time.

Also, What happens when u have a girl who has both
1) a camera and
2) a blog?

you get
1) someone like Diana and
2) someone to take my pictures (finally I am infront of the lens.. hahaha)

Here are some of the photos from Diana's camera...


Derrick and me



Kah boon, Gigi, Diana, me, Derrick


18?

5 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger D said...

hey, I'm not the only one snapping away ok.. So was Gigi. Just that I am more conscientious in posting it up okie.. *beaming with pride*

v(^___________________^)v

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

Well done :P unlike someone... didnt update in ages..

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger geraniumx said...

huh!!!!! i'm not there! happy belated bdae, gigi. i know u'll read this....hhahaha....

how's everyone doing?

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat! i hear my name!
yea u are right gera, i am here to read ur bday greetings...
y never post in my blog instead huh! i am convinced no one visits my blog anymore *wails*

Anyway thanks for celebrating w me!
hmm about my blog.....
I'LL BE BACK!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

hey gera, when u coming back? got an ang moh boyfriend already? hehehe

gigi, update leh.. waiting for ur photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter