Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm getting fatter and fatter

CNY is over and so is the string of long weekends and holidays since the end of December.

Time for some serious 5 day work weeks, no more gambling (with my ass luck i'm not getting anywhere in a card game), no more stuffing my face.

Ever since I started working I haven't been exercising. Very bad.

I dread the day I'm called up for IPPT. I've never really been athletic, until my army days where we where all whipped into shape, that was when I reached my peak in fitness. Since then it has been downhill all the way. Now I look back and ask how the fuck did I do all that?

But I don't have the time to exercise what!!

BULLSHIT, if you want to, you will make time,

nothing like a good ol' run or swim

or maybe I should just get one of these...


OSIM iGallop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter