Sunday, June 12, 2005

Soaking up the sun

We spent Saturday at the beach,

but I will say no more...

cos the pictures(click to enlarge) will do the talking for me,

Are you ready?

See u on the beach!!!!!


It's me again


Ah Seah and Ah Joe, my two buddies. Joe is the hairy one


The boys creating the perfect sand woman, complete with sandy boobs and a sandy 'hole' modeled using a coke can


The engineers were pretty happy with their creation


Newspaper trouble


Dragon needs a tan too


Dramatic...


I decided to ipodify this one


THAT ASS!


that ass


smoking is bad for you... tsk tsk.


nice shades... I love them, really.


This is how you whack em from below


Creatures from the deep


OK.. dat's all folks..

PS, I'll be going back to the ARMY tomorrow to complete the remaining four months or so... SO EXCITING..... NOT!

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Phil Chan said...

Hey, cool pics. The "ipodify" pic looks so funny. Good luck for your camp life! But anyway only got PTI 'tekan' pple, no pple 'tekan' PTI one, so no worries la! Haha... Oh ah, is it stay in or out?

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

hey... i think i will be the one who kena tekan now.. so unfit.. hehe

I'm staying out :P

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya, not fit also u train pple not pple train u mah. haha... Can stay out somemore so good. No worries la :P

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

i couldn't agree more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter