Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Red Red Red


REFEREE KAYU!

IT's me again at the NDP this year!..

All thanks to STOMP for giving me a pair of tickets to the new NDP venue. @ the Largest floating platform in the WORLD (not another Singapore first...)

I had a field day taking pictures and had the chance to utilize my friend's Canon Zoom Lens (70-200m f4L).. With IMAGE STABILIZER! Which explains why I have so many people shots.

Overall a good show, I especially liked the military segment: F16 Fighting Falcons screaming overhead, Apache helicopter manoeuvres, Commandos jumping off the bridge, Divers jumping into the water from the Chinooks, Coast guard boats doing donuts!... after that it got boring... hehe...

Observation: After the show, the stadium was clean, almost spotless.. unlike other NDPs where there was trash everywhere, people picked up after themselves. Perhaps Singaporeans want to keep their new stadium clean? Strange but I have no idea.

BTW, I hope i win the lucky draw for disposing my trash! when are the results out?

For more pictures: http://flickr.com/photos/thesingaporeidler/


1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Themuxicbox said...

hihi~ seldom see u blog nowadays~ tired with ur average joe life?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter