Monday, April 18, 2005

The Destruction of My New Neighbour

My neighbour is no more.. unfortunately,

When i came back to my room on sunday night, the Hole... to my astonishment, was sealed up with mud. As if something was growing in there..

The next morning, this was what i saw.. the pod was open. On closer inspection, you can see some black round things, Seeds? eggs? i don't know....





Just then, the owner came back... some thin winged insect with yellow and black legs.

I've seen it busy at work, however, since the pod was open i didn't expect it to come back because i thought the the pod had served its purpose to hatch her eggs or something...

But then again how can eggs be laid and hatched in one day and night? too short a time...

After the insect flew off, my roomie swung into action to reclaim his New Balance shoe.

Armed with a wooden stick, he rushed it to the toilet before "the fly" came back.



The contents of my neighbour's home shocked us all.

What appeared was a couple of dead spiders... You can see one clearly in the foreground of the upper photo.

Another multi legged creature lay dead, all curled up inside.. My neighbour was a serial killer!

I think this mud pod could have been used to store the bodies for later consumption and perhaps be used to feed it's young.



That done, we returned to our room feeling ashamed that we would have to face our neighbour whose home we just destroyed.

So we closed our door, but later she came back... flying around frantically, looking confused and angry. Did she suspect us?

4 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Shucolat said...

HAHAHAHAHA....

oh man... next time someone take your lollipop away then you know... haha...

=P

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

Lollipop?! O_O

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn gross...
though ive seen these muddy lumpy stuff ard.. i now know what it houses...

you did the right thing!

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Dick Chan said...

I'm not sure about that gi, its a food store which took pains to built..

but he built it in the wrong place anyway... I better check all my shoes inside out before i put them on next time.. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Website Counter